- The Fitzwilliam Museum.-Pictured Above
- The River Cam (Go punting!).
- Great St. Mary’s Church (Terrific panoramic views of the city when you climb the tower- make sure you pay the student fee!).
Top Places to Eat
Top Events to Attend
- Sounds Green (Held Wednesday nights in the Botanic Garden).
- Shakespeare Festival (located in all different college gardens of the 31 throughout the summer).- Pictured Above
Top Stores or Shops to Visit
- Jacks on Trinity for souvenirs.
- The Haunted Bookshop if you are book lovers.
- T.K. Maxx for inexpensive, yet stylish, clothes.
Top Transportation Tips
- National Express bus (will drop off/pick up at Parker’s Piece park).
- Train Station is at end of Station Road.
- Walk everywhere, get lost and find your way again, Cambridge Centre is basically a big circle!
- Sainsbury’s (grocery store) is your cheapest option for food: invest in a bowl, some cereal, and milk and you have yourself a lunch before UNH tea time at 4pm!- Pictured Above
- You can view Trinity College without paying the entrance fee by walking down Trinity Street to Trinity Lane, crossing the bridge, and coming through the back entrance to the college.
- Always ask if there is a student discount- there usually will be one, but you have to ask.