Places to Visit (in city)
- Jinli Ancient Streets- pictured above
- Chunxi Lu shopping district
Places to Eat
- Back gate food carts behind campus
- Maocai and other Hotpot resturants. Hot pot restaurants often put on shows during dinner.
Credit: La Priz
Events to Attend
- Sichuan Opera
- Spring Lantern Festival
- English song singing competition
- Don’t take the fake taxis.
- Busses go everywhere in the city.
Stores or Shops to Visit
- Global Center – has every store you can imagine.- pictured above
Random Things to Know
- I found that many of the Chinese natives I met loveed basketball, more specifically the NBA. So I found when I told them I was from America a lot of basketball fans would ask me about the NBA.
- “Ganbei!” means you have to finish your entire drink
- Bring packets of tissues with you everywhere – most bathrooms do not have toilet paper.